|Tagged by fractal_rainbow
||[May. 6th, 2006|04:40 pm]
1. I'll respond with something random I like about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll name something we should do together.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me (or just me).
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll leave you a quote that is somehow appropriate to you.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal.
1. The fact that I can pretty much say anything to you, and between the two of us, it'll be um... escalated.
2. Well pretty much any turbonegro song.
3. Chill and pizza. Both of us have been stressed to the hilt and barely seen this semester. Last time we had a really good chat was after Sci Day.
4. He's doing the tea-pot! DRINK! *giggles*
5. That little science-welcomy thing that was held for first science in Astra Hall. You were hanging around with Jaf, and he was in a band that my friend's brother was in... There was beer.
6. "The penguins must build a two story house with hot running water and is close to the shops... Or they might not survive."
7. During college have you ever felt like you wanted to be back in Scotland or elsewhere?
nope. i really love college! id like to go back to a bit, maybe for a summer or something. I was thinking about it last summer, but i was convinced i was going to fail my exams so i didnt
2006-05-06 04:42 pm (UTC)
1. General "Let's play with this" attitude, and somehow finding lots of random info.
2. Not sure. Mainly battlestar galactica.
3. Drag you to Q&A.
4. "It's surprise sex!"
5. One time just hanging around with people and I was wearing the "Chix Dig Unix" t-shirt, and you thought it was cool, and I happened to think you were my ex.
6. "Hair brings one's self-image into focus; it is vanity's proving ground. Hair is terribly personal, a tangle of mysterious prejudices." ~Shana Alexander
7. What you plan to do after your degree.
1. Where to begin? Nerdy girl with mad ideas, what's not to like?
2. Oooh, Final Fantasy would probably be the film anyway. As for music, I have no idea, could be Mr Bungle, could be popcorn, could be Nirvana. Could be many many things.
3. Get together for slightly longer and do random crap. Or I head over to England and we head to Alton towers and experience these rollercoasters you tell me about.
4. pointers to pointers to pointers is for pervs
5. When we met up the first time. Of course, I remember before that, random emails to and fro, and me pointing you to my rants. Wow I haven't done anything with my rants in a long time. Probably just as well.
6. That's easy: "You spoony Bard" - Tellah
7. Do you think you would you ever live with anyone who wasn't your lover?
Hehe, who knows, given that the time the two of us lived together was the best for my sanity out of all the people I've lived with, perhaps I just shouldn't live with anyone, ever :P
Y'know... that's kinda scary.
Actually, come to think of it, sanity wasn't really the problem... at least on your end. I wasn't all in one place, and not many of 'em were good, but that wasn't from living with you. We just drove each other up the wall. :)
1. Mainly that you're a cool person. A gamer TKD girl who is remembered for her love of coarse humour and bright colours. It's a damned good combination!
2. Ghost Love Score.
3. Drag Rory to Q&A.
4. I know you said this already but "She'd squirt" is probably the best. :)
5. The bet with yourself and Cathy to exchange coke consumptions. I actually remember one thing slightly earlier, where I was chatting to Rory and asking if he was a nerd camper, and it turned out that you were... but muchly remember the coke trading.
6. "A professor is someone who talks in someone else's sleep." - WH Auden (think of Tipple)
7. Less about you, but more about the general trend for CTYI folk to repeat at least one year in college... Why do you reckon that is?