|Yoinked from mizzpyx
||[Feb. 24th, 2006|12:33 pm]
Ask me a question about each of the following:
No matter how rude, sexual, or confidential. Then post this in your journal and see what questions you get asked!
Note: I may occasionally do something like post a reply and then delete it - that way you get a reply, but not every sees it. this is probably cheating, but seeing as I try and keep a "Don't friends-lock entries" policy on this LJ, I'm sticking with this.
ok: Have you ever had sex with all your friends while listening to music and doing drugs and writing in your lj about being in love? ;)
Yeah, but the addled crack-whore thatI was, I wrote it to the wrong LJ, and the music may or may not have been in my head... same with my friends having sex...
Ok, maybe I was just on crack.
OK, how many friends would you say you've had that you would have called best friends?
Have you had sex with someone who's name you didn't know
Favourite Band right now?
What would you say is the hardest drug you've taken(class wise)
Have you ever been in love?
Why do you think so many of us are drawn to write and read livejournals?
1. I'd say about 10.
2. Depends on what you define sex as: Blowjob, yes. Otherwise, no.
3. Well, what's on my mp3 player these days: Switching between Evanescence, White/Rob Zombie, Placebo
4. Class-wise? What's speed by way of class? I know it ain't classy... but.
5. Once or twice.
6. A mix of exhibitionism and a way to keep in touch with friends, and sometimes just pour out all the shit you can without being interupted by something spurious.
by class with the drugs i mean what the law considers hard drugs.
Last time I checked speed was a hard drug.
- Friends - Who is the person you trust most in the world?
- Sex - How old were you when you lost your virginity?
- Music - Why does everyone have the same music on iTunes when they're sharing from their laptops?
- Drugs - Best substance-related experience?
- Love - Does true love really exist?
- Livejournal - Why is LJ so addictive?
1. Toughie. Probably lilacfaeryboy
3. I wish I knew. I don't have a Laptop or iTunes. Maybe you're just connected to the same one many times? :D
4. Let's see, occasional caffeine highs. Speed was nice, but never again. I think the best was when I got very very high on lots and lots of 'special' chocolate.
5. Depends on the definition but I reckon so, but I just ain't found it yet. I.e. I've been in love with people... if you mean that as true love. But otherwise, I think it might be out there for people, just I ain't found it.
6. Community and exhibitionism.